- Processing capacity 120-480 LPM
- Suitable for removal of carbide from grinding oil
- Incl. tanks for contaminated oil and clean oil
- Incl. supply pump
- Incl. sludge processing with a centrifuge
- Optional recooling unit
- Optional magnetic pre-separation
Description of operation:
Contaminated oil from one or more grinding machines is directed into the Dirty oil tank of the plant. A pump delivers the contaminated oil through a reversible flow filtration unit. The purified oil is accumulated in a clean oil storage tank. One or more supply pumps then supply clean oil back to the machine tool. The filters are back-flushed according to the level of contamination of the cartridges – this process is triggered automatically. The back-flushing process is staggered, so that the supply to the connected machines does not need to be interrupted. The back-flushed fluid will be directed into the centrifuge, from which the oil returns to the system.
Unlike most of the reversible flow filters available on the market, Turbo reversible flow filtration systems are set up with a centrifuge to process sludge. The centrifuge separates the solids and removes them as a compact sludge with low residual moisture. The sludge removal process takes place either manually or fully automatically, and the oil returns to the system.
The reversible flow filtration plant can be equipped with a cooling unit. This ensures that the oil is kept at a constant temperature, and the dimensional accuracy of the produced workpieces is dramatically improved as a result.
Advantages in operation:
- No need for additional filtration aids
- Relatively dry sludge = disposal quantities and costs are minimised
- Good to very good constant filtration quality in the range from 2 – 5 μm
- No need to interrupt operation, back-flush process does not require compressed air
- Very inexpensive filter cartridges, excellent value for money