Process Division - Car Wash
The need for environmentally-friendly car washes is important. The cost of effluent care and disposal continues to increase. The ability to handle reclaimed water must form part of any good solution.
- The solutions offered in this environment focuses on the ability to handle reclaimed water.
- All pumps offered are capable of handling detergents and the typical mud and small particles found on cars.
- Reclaimed water is forced through a filter press by the pump to a holding tank. This is then delivered by a second pump to the car wash system under high pressure (see schematic below).
- The same type of pump is used for the reclaim and the delivery, so spares holding and pump maintenance is simplified.
- There are no glands, seals, or gland packings, therefore no wear on mechanical parts.
- Suitable for drive though car wash
- Suitable for lance car wash
- Enables reduced costs for effluent removal
- Enables reduced water bills
- Lower pump maintenance and replacement costs