Process Division - Cleaning in Place (CIP)
Cleaning In Place (CIP) is concerned with the cleaning and/or disinfecting of equipment during and after processing throughout the drinks and food industry. This is particularly important with regard to cross-contamination of recipe control and the shelf life and safety of food.
- The solutions offered in this environment are based on reliable pump operation, with no contamination of the product.
- There are no glands, seals, or gland packings, therefore no wear on mechanical parts.
- The pumps available are capable of high temperature tolerance (90ºC), high chemical tolerance, and able to cope with solids in suspension and viscous materials.
- The pump and system design controls pressure spikes.
- Suitable for high pressure pumping
- Reduced pump wear
- Able to handle high temperature
- Solution for pressure spiking
- Able to handle cleaning fluids
- Able to handle reclaimed wash fluids
- Able to handle solids in suspension
- Highly suitable for food and hygiene environments