Process Division - Machine Tool Coolant
High-pressure machine tool coolant is concerned with the deliver of cutting fluids under extreme pressure (200 bar / 3000 psi) to the cutting interface.
- The solution offered enables the customer to run at higher speeds and feed rates, and improved tool life.
- Tools are allowed to wear instead of fail from heat damage, thereby reducing costs and operator intervention.
- Swarf is smaller and more manageable, and is forced out from the cutting area.
- This solution allows harder materials to be machined, more efficiently, typically Titanium, Inconel, and Stainless Steels.
- High return on investment (ROI)
- Reduced heat in the cutting area
- Coolant penetrates to the tool tip
- Improved lubrication
- Swarf removed from the cutting area
- Predictable tool life
- Reduced work piece damage
- Improved surface integrity