Process Division - Osmosis
Osmosis is the movement of fluid from a region of high concentration through a semi-permeable membrane to a region of low concentration, with the intention of either cleaning up a fluid or recovering dissolved products.
- The solutions offer the ability to handle high concentrations of contamination within a wide range of fluids.
- The pumps available are capable of high temperature tolerance (90ºC), high chemical tolerance, and able to cope with solids in suspension and abrasive or viscous materials.
- The solutions offered in this environment are based on reliable pump operation, with no contamination of the product, making it suitable for the food industry.
- The ability to handle varying flow and pressure essential to maintain delivery across the membrane.
- No effluent neutralisation required.
- No downtime needed for filter or pump cleaning.
- Reduced operating costs as a result of reclaiming water for reuse.
- Durable pump life
- Solution for reverse osmosis
- Solution for effluent treatment
- Suitable for food products cleanup
- Solution for desalination
- Solution for de-ionisation