Process Division - Paper Mills
Paper Mills utilise large volumes of water in the manufacturing process, commonly paper trimming and roller cleaning are the most demanding.
- The solutions offered in this environment provide pulse free reliable flow, thereby avoiding downtime and improving process reliability.
- The solution is capable of using reclaimed water.
- Variable high-pressure flow will accommodate process variation.
- The pumps are typically used for paper trimming and in-process cleaning (CIP).
- Solution for cutting with reclaimed water
- Solution for cleaning with reclaimed water and detergents
- Solution for handling glues
- Solution for Washdown