In-line Filters - Magnetic Type
Eclipse Magnetics remains at the forefront of magnet design and innovation. The brand represents a guarantee of quality and performance, which is provided in more than 50 countries across 5 continents. Through industrial and engineering distribution networks Eclipse are able to supply ‘cutting edge’ products that have been designed to improve fluid technology.
The Eclipse range of high intensity magnetic filters, which include the Micromag™, Filtramag, Automag & Drimag have many advantages over conventional forms of filtration. All of the above systems incorporate ultra powerful ‘Rare Earth’ magnetic material. It is this material that produces extremely high magnetic flux fields ensuring that the filters perform consistently over their life, which could be as long as 50 years! The compact design of the Micromag™ , enables every industry and sector to benefit from its advantages. This literature will explain how the system functions and how it can save you both time and money.
Micromag™ has numerous advantages, these can be exploited by every industry:-
- Sub micron filtration efficiency, if the particle is magnetic the Micromag™ will remove it.
- No loss of fluid due to changing oil sodden cartridges.
- No pressure drop, even when fully loaded with contamination utilising the patent pending magnetic
- circuit design.
- No consumables required, ever! Once purchased the unit does not require ongoing spend, resulting in
- lower operating costs.
- No maintenance required, only operator intervention to clean.
- Reduced environmental impact, all you are left with is metallic material – no need to dispose of dirty
- Capable of removing abrasives & non-magnetic material by means of heterocoagulation.
- Reduced downtime, increased productivity.
- Visual inspection of fluid being filtered.
Contaminated fluid enters the inlet port, where it is equally dispersed via the unique tapered radial flow channels. It is these channels that slow the fluid down. Fluid then passes down the outside of the centrally mounted ‘Rare Earth’ magnetic core. It is here where particle capture is achieved resulting in excellent filtration efficiency. As more particles are attracted, the magnetic flux circuit geometry generates a controlled build up of contamination. It is this flux circuit that ensures that the filter can never block, irrespective of contamination loading allowing fluid to flow freely down the remaining open channels. The filtered fluid then flows through return slots that are located in the lower section of the magnetic core and up through the centre where fluid exits via the outlet port.
- Machine Tools Marine
- Manufacturing Oil
- Automotive Transport
- Construction Power Generation
- Aerospace Water
- Defence Yellow & White Goods
- Recycling Mining
Area of APPLICATION
- Grinding, Honing & Lapping Machines
- Manual & CNC Machinery
- Fine Finishing Operations
- Wire & EDM Processes
- Laser Cutting Operations
- Injection Moulding Cooling & Heating Systems
- Industrial Part Washing
- Post Drill Head Operations
- Saw Sharpening
- Pump Protection
- Pre filtration
- Quenching Operations
- Domestic & Industrial
- Heating Systems
- Press Brake Lubricant
Micromag™ may be compact in size but has massive holding capacity. No filter can match its capability with th units holding 900g, 1800g & 3800g of contamination respectively, resulting in less downtime and increased production!
Using the supplied cleaning tool, a fully contaminated core can be cleaned in under 30 seconds! Leaving you with only metallic particles, which can be easily disposed of, no dirty cartridges!