Process Division - Oil Production
Oil production demands the ability to handle viscous material (crude oil) through to a refined finished product, typically much lighter in viscosity. Extraction and refining also demand activities such as chemical injection and slurry pumping during processing.
- The solutions offered in this environment are capable of high chemical tolerance with the chemicals used in refinery products.
- The pumps selected are able to cope with both solids in suspension and viscous materials.
- There are no glands, seals, or gland packings, therefore no wear on mechanical parts.
- The solutions offered are able to control process using injected chemicals (dosing capability)
- The solutions offered are based on reliable pump operation.
- The solutions offered are suitable for slurry pumping for sulphur dioxide (SO2) removal or acid
- Solution for Hot Glycol injection
- Solution for water transfer
- Solution for condensate injection
- Solution for burn off
- Solution for catalytic injection
- Solution for slurry pumping
- Solution for emission control
- Solution for sour gas injection