Process Division - Propellant Packaging
Propellant packaging requires the precise delivery of aerosol propellants to pressurised cans.
- The solutions offer the ability to meter out controlled and consistent amounts to the process, complying with the metering standard for the industry.
- The solutions are compatible with propellants in a liquefied state.
- The solutions offer the ability to deliver constant flow and pressure.
- The solutions offer varying pressure capability, accommodating variation in processing.
- No cups, seals, or gland packing, therefore no wear on mechanical parts
- Solution for propellant filling in aerosol can assembly
- Solution for Metering (dosage)
- Able to run at high pressure
- Able to handle Propane
- Able to handle N-butane
- Able to handle ISO-butane