Process Division - Spray Drying
Spray drying is the ability to produce a small granular particle from a liquid. This is traditionally done by pumping a solution mix under pressure into a hot pressurised vessel, upon which the particles dry, creating a small granular particle, the size of which is determined both by pressure and nozzle size.
- The solutions offered are capable of pumping coarse, abrasive slurries in suspension (commonly 40% solids).
- The solutions offered are capable of controlling flow and pressure, to maintain granular size.
- By incorporating variable speed the pump’s efficiency is maximised whilst maintaining process control. This, in turn, enables process flexibility.
- Due to pump’s design and construction, downtime and maintenance is kept to a minimum.
- Given the above, the solution offers a high ROI.
- Suitable for ceramic industry
- Suitable for Biscuit making
- Suitable for Paints
- Suitable for Food industry (dried milk etc)
- Suitable for Agriculture industry
- Suitable for Chemical industry