Process Division - Washdown
Washdown is concerned with the pre- and post-production / process cleaning. As the cost of effluent care and disposal continues to increase, the ability to handle reclaimed water must form part of any good solution.
- The solutions considered in this environment are fixed or portable, single or multi-gun outlets.
- All pumps offered are capable of handling detergents and solids in suspension (up to 200 microns).
- The solutions are capable of using reclaimed water, thereby reduced effluent-processing charges by the water authority (ROI).
- The solutions are energy efficient, with variable speed and pressure control.
- Pressure spike control is incorporated in the pump design.
- There are no glands, seals, or gland packings, therefore no wear on mechanical parts, reducing maintenance costs and downtime.
- Efficient single gun operations
- Efficient continuous run multi-gun operations
- Suitable for high pressure pumping
- Reduced pump wear
- Able to handle high temperature
- Solution for pressure spiking
- Able to handle cleaning fluids