Cleaning units for industrial liquids without filter media
Fields of applications:
- Grinding, honing, lapping, polishing, finishing and deburring.
- Milling, turning, boring etc.
- Rolling, drawing, pressing, thread rolling, wire drawing.
- Processing of emulsions, swarf centrifuging.
- Washing, degreasing, phosphating, painting, paint removal
- Glass grinding (construction, automotive, optical, medical etc.).
- Printed circuit board industry (developers, stripping etc.).
- Waste water from industrial kitchens or industrial waste water prior to ultrafiltration.
- Centrifuges with manual sludge removal, equally suited to oil and emulsions.
- Centrifuges with automatic sludge removal, equally suited to oil and emulsions.
- Reversible flow filters.
- Continuous vacuum belt filters.
- Magnetic filters.
- Multifunction filters with continuous belts.
- Sedimentation tanks with steel or stainless steel scrapers.
- 2-phase cleaning, liquid / solid.
- 3-phase cleaning, liquid / solid / liquid.
- Individual systems.
- Central systems.
- Special solutions.
- UV cascade reactor.
- Surface oil skimmer.
- Accessories like immersion recooling devices, control cabinet coolers, oil mist extractor units.
- For high filter demands.
- When oil is used for coolant.
- When grey cast iron, aluminium, glass carbide, ceramics, HSS etc. are machined.
- For filtering grinding oils for deep creep and high speed grinding.
- 3-Phase Filtration of used coolant into clean coolant – solids – tramp oil.
- Separating free floating oil.
- Side stream filtration in central coolant systems with automatic fine filtration and separation of tramp oil
Wasch water treatment
- Lifetime improvement of wash fluids and similar fluids.
- For fine cleaning (separating fines) and separation of non-emulsified oil in wash installations.
- Side stream cleaning of electroplating systems.
- Separating tramp oil from coolant.
- Cleaning cutting oil and emulsion.
- Filtration of coolant and oil for internal cooled tools.
- Coolant treatment and lifetime improvement.
- Coolant filtration from chip wringers.
- Filtration of oil from forming processes such as pressing, drawing and rolling.
- Separating copper fines from brushing.
- Separating particles from PCB liquids.
Recycling of industrial liquids
- Filtration of vibratory process liquids for reuse or pre-cleaning for disposal.
- Recycling of coagulated circulation water in paint boothes – separation of solid waste.
- Cleaning process liquid from wet type dust collectors.