- Switch off the centrifuge, open the housing cover and remove the rotor cover (release the quick-release fasteners).
- Insert a cleaned slurry insert.
- Remove the insert filled with slurry.
- Refit the rotor and the housing cover (lock the quick-release fasteners) and restart the centrifuge.
- Best filtration quality in the range from 1 – 10 μm
- No costs for additional filtration aids or media like fibre matting
- Minimal disposal costs, with no additional costs arising from additional filtration aids or media
- Best processing results thanks to the high purity of the cooling lubricant
- Effortless operation for high employee satisfaction
- Equipment pays for itself very quickly
- Future-proof filtration method
Application areas: The manual centrifuges from Turbo-Separator AG are ideal for filtering fluids at maximum rates of up to 150 l/min. In the process, a wide range of different substances can be filtered from the different types of fluids like emulsions, oil, petroleum, solvents, water etc., including for example all metals (magnetic and non-magnetic), glass, ceramics, fillers, carbides, graphite etc.