Tank / tote is concerned with the post-cleaning of vessels after discharge.
The cost of effluent care and disposal continues to increase. The ability to handle reclaimed water must form part of any good solution.
- The solutions considered in this environment are generally fixed, and are single or multi-station outlets.
- All pumps offered are capable of handling detergents and solids in suspension (up to 200 microns).
- The solutions are capable of using reclaimed water, thereby reducing the effluent-processing charges levied by the water authority, and giving a greater Return on Investment (ROI).
- The solutions are energy efficient, with variable speed and pressure control.
- Pressure spike control is incorporated in the pump design.
- The solutions offered in this environment are capable of high chemical tolerance.
- There are no glands, seals, or gland packings, therefore no wear on mechanical parts, reducing maintenance costs and downtime.
- Suitable for road tanker cleaning
- Suitable for vat or vessel cleaning (CIP)
- Efficient single gun operations
- Efficient continuous run multi-gun operations
- Reliable high pressure pumping
- Improved/reduced pump wear
- Equipment able to handle high temperature
- Solution for pressure spiking
- Solution for handling cleaning fluids
- Ability to handle reclaimed wash fluids
- Hydracell G-10
- Hydracell G-25
- Hydracell G-35